If you don’t look after YOUR health, nobody else will. In today’s world it is very difficult to choose what is best for you because you are being bombarded with acclaimed sensational new health products every day. How do you find out what will work for you and what won’t? Well, honestly answering the following questions and making informed choices :
- Do you have a healthy diet and fitness routine?
- Do you feel fit and healthy most of the time?
- Do you want to improve your health and fitness?
- Are you willing to make time to create a healthy fitness routine and diet for you?
- What works for other people you know? That is do you sometimes feel you want what some of your friends, family and colleagues have?
You know the answers to 1. thru 3. That’s easy. The real question is, “Are you willing”. And will you take the time to research and test your findings on yourself? IMPORTANT: Remember we are all different and what works for some people may not work for us. It is only through trial and error that improvements can be made.
There is so much information available on the internet and you must have some people you know that are clearly fit and healthy. What they do may help you, but you have to find out what works for you. There is no short cut! It is definitely a case of trial and error. Try it and monitor it. If you feel an improvement to your answer to question 2, Great. If not try something else.
Remember it is a gradual process. It is madness to expect an instant result. Improvement only happens over time.
I have been taking some products for the best part of a year now and they have certainly benefitted my health and fitness. People say my health and fitness at my age is remarkable. Now you know you shouldn’t ask that question, but suffice to say I am a grandmother.
These are three of the products I take. They have been successfully tried and tested for years. My health and fitness has definitely improved and better still I save money and meet lots of new friends through these products. I found out about them while I was looking to fill my time when I retired. Now I am thinking it would have been great to have known about them when I was a lot younger.
Take a look at these products and find out if they might work for you. Don’t take my word for it. Try for yourself. Thousands of people have found them beneficial and you have to find that out for yourself.
*** If you have any doubt with the following products for you always consult your doctor. ***
A vitamin B-complex is a mixture of the eight essential B vitamins that play a critical role in metabolism at the cellular level.
- Increases energy & fuels optimal energy production
- Promotes a healthy nervous system, bone marrow & intestinal tract
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Maintains healthy levels of serotonin, thereby decreasing stress & improving mood
- Meets need for B vitamins in a vegetarian diet
- Promotes healthy levels of homocysteine
- Promotes normal cognitive performance
- Contains activated forms of select B vitamins to ensure optimal utilization by the body
- Gluten Free – Vegetarian
Heart Health Essential Omega III is a superior product due to a number of factors. The best fish are used to produce a clean and safe product that is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Heart Health Essential Omega III comes from small fish where other competitive products use large fish which are more likely to accumulate toxins. Heart Health Essential Omega III provides a high quality, high purity product with significant percentages of the health promoting EPA and DHA.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Help supports normal blood pressure in healthy individuals
- Omega-3 is important for the integrity of cell membranes and provide nutritional support for the maintenance of normal health, brain and cognitive function especially in older adults
- For the temporary relief of arthritic pain
- May help reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals
Isotonix OPC-3® is an isotonic-capable dietary supplement that functions as a potent free-radical scavenger. Employing water-soluble extracts from the most powerful OPCs — bilberry, grape extracts, pine bark extracts and citrus extract bioflavonoids — Isotonix OPC-3 delivers a powerful antioxidant punch in an effective isotonic solution that is easily absorbed by the body.
Helps maintain healthy immune function
- Combats free radicals; potent free radical scavenger
- Demonstrates anti-inflammatory activity
- For the symptomatic relief of allergies*
- Helps promote cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain joint flexibility
- Promotes sinus comfort
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy blood sugar/glucose levels in healthy individuals
- Maintenance of healthy eyes
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Contains antioxidants that protect the cells and tissues from damages by free radicals
- Helps maintain healthy vessels and joints
- Helps maintain healthy circulation by strengthening capillaries, arteries and veins
- Helps support visual health/visual acuity
- Promotes healthy blood vessel dilation
- Promotes healthy nitric oxide levels
- Supports a healthy complexion
- Supports healthy platelet activity
- Supports healthy sperm quality
- This vegetarian product contains no added wheat, soy, yeast, gluten, artificial flavour, salt, preservatives or milk
- Offered with the fastest and most efficient delivery system of all nutraceuticals
TLS Nutrition Shakes provide a great healthy nutritional alternative for active lifestyles. They are great-tasting, formulated meal-replacement shakes available in two delicious flavours, Chocolate Delight and Creamy Vanilla.
- A healthy meal replacement shake
- Great tasting nutrition shake available in two flavours: Chocolate Delight and Creamy Vanilla
- Includes 24 vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients, including eight B vitamins, and also antioxidants vitamin C and E for protection from free radical damage
- Easy to prepare – just add water or milk, blend and enjoy
- Convenient, re-sealable canister for easy use and storage
- Excellent source of fibre, contains 10-11 grams of dietary fibre
- Feel full and stay satisfied: Packed with 18 grams of high quality soy protein to handle your hunger
- When used in conjunction with regular exercise may contribute to weight loss or weight management
- No colour added.
- Good source of calcium
- Low in saturated fat
- No added sugar
If you have any questions or you want to find out more then use the contact form.